If you took part in the beta testing of Polars you have the opportunity to participate in the pioneer presale (beta testers). To do this, you must have been part of the testers white list, completed STAGE 1 and started STAGE 2. Anyone who fulfilled these conditions will be added to the Pre-sale white list.
- Testers Whitelist
- STAGE 1
- STAGE 2
- Pre-sale Whitelist
We want active users to become owners of governance tokens on the best terms, which is why we have singled out this stage of the token sale separately. The maximum allocation for one address is $ 1000 per option.
[1.68%] 34,165,000 POL for pre-sale for testers
Maximum allocation for address: $ 1000 per option
Option 1: $ 0.15, lockup 6 month,
Option 2: $ 0.20, lockup 3 month,
Option 3: $ 0.25 , lockup 1 month,
Date: 28–30 May 2021
Pre-sale will take place on the Binance Smart Chain to reduce fees. Please add the BSC network to your Metamask which you used for testing and transfer the BUSD tokens to it. Remember that you need a small amount of BNB in your wallet to make transactions.
The link to the pool will be published within a few days. Expect.
- How do polar tokens work?
- What is Polars’ greatest competitive advantage?
- What business model does Polars have and how is commission distributed among users?
- How to make money by providing liquidity?
- What is the difference between Liquid Pool and Trade Pool?
- How to make money on farming?
- How to place bets and earn?
- How to make money on arbitration?
- What is the function of the POL governance token?
- How and when can I get / buy POL?
- Pre-sale for early adopters.
- List of future Polars features (Shortlist)
- What happens after listing on Uniswap? (Staking + Farming)
- How to get the maximum POL tokens within 6 months with minimal investment.
- How to win a trading competition and get a free POL allocation?