Due to the fact that the price of polar tokens in the Liquid Pool is fixed, and changes only after the end of the event, we can notice the presence of constant arbitrage between the Liquid Pool and the Trade Pool.
By the time the event ends, when the price of polar tokens changes in the Liquid Pool, the price of polar tokens in the Trade Pool is likely to be different (closer to the values of the previous event). As soon as the Liquid Pool opens, the prices in all pools should equal the price in the Liquid Pool.
In order to make money on arbitrage, you need to track the price difference between Liquid Pool and Trade Pool. You may face a situation in which, for example, the price of the WHITE token in the Liquid Pool will be $ 0.55, and in the Trade Pool its price will be $ 0.57. In this case, you have the opportunity to buy cheaper in the Liquid Pool and sell more expensive in the Trade Pool, until the price in the Trade Pool drops to the values of the Liquid Pool and arbitrage becomes unprofitable.
Arbitrage opportunities appear every time the price in the Liquid Pool changes. This happens every time another event completes. (As part of a trading competition, while there are no arbitrage robots on the testnet, this can be a significant source of TUSDC earnings for you.)
Track the price difference between the Liquid Pool and the Trade Pool, equalize prices and make money on this after each event ends.
- How do polar tokens work?
- What is Polars’ greatest competitive advantage?
- What business model does Polars have and how is commission distributed among users?
- How to make money by providing liquidity?
- What is the difference between Liquid Pool and Trade Pool?
- How to make money on farming?
- How to place bets and earn?
- How to make money on arbitration?
- What is the function of the POL governance token?
- How and when can I get / buy POL?
- Pre-sale for early adopters.
- List of future Polars features (Shortlist)
- What happens after listing on Uniswap? (Staking + Farming)
- How to get the maximum POL tokens within 6 months with minimal investment.
- How to win a trading competition and get a free POL allocation?