How to get the maximum POL tokens within 6 months with minimal investment.
In order to get the maximum POL tokens within 6 months, we recommend that you become a Beta-tester and get access to the Pre-sale. Thus, you can get an allocation of $1000 at a price of $0.15 per POL
Additionally, you can participate in IDO at A2DAO and MantraDAO.
After that, we recommend that you buy tokens after listing on Uniswap and Pancake swap in order to put 120% APY into Staking.
In another month, you will have the opportunity to add POL to liquidity pools and participate in the Polars Farming Program.
At the launch of the main network, all testers will be credited with an airdrop, which you can also use either in the Polars Staking Program or in the Polars Farming Program.
After starting the main network, an additional event branch with the underlying POL asset will be launched. You will be able to add POLs to Liquid Pool and Trade Pool on the Polars platform, as well as buy polar tokens with POL and place bets.
The completion of these actions will allow you to significantly increase the amount of POL in your portfolio over the next six months.
- How do polar tokens work?
- What is Polars’ greatest competitive advantage?
- What business model does Polars have and how is commission distributed among users?
- How to make money by providing liquidity?
- What is the difference between Liquid Pool and Trade Pool?
- How to make money on farming?
- How to place bets and earn?
- How to make money on arbitration?
- What is the function of the POL governance token?
- How and when can I get / buy POL?
- Pre-sale for early adopters.
- List of future Polars features (Shortlist)
- What happens after listing on Uniswap? (Staking + Farming)
- How to get the maximum POL tokens within 6 months with minimal investment.
- How to win a trading competition and get a free POL allocation?