How to make money on farming?
When you add liquidity to the Liquid Pool and / or Trade Pool, you become the liquidity provider (market maker) of Polars. In return for the liquidity provided, you receive LP tokens BWLT and / or PTPT, which reflect your weight in the Polars pools.
If you are a liquidity provider, you can earn rewards in POL governance tokens. To do this, you need to place your LP tokens in a Farming smart contract. Every day you will receive accruals in POL tokens, which you can claim at any time.
It is worth noting that the minimum period for calculating rewards is 24 hours. If you store your LP tokens in a Farming smart contract for less than a day, POL rewards will not be credited.
PTPT farming speed is 1.5X faster than BWLT farming speed.
- Add BWLT to Farm
- Add PTPT to Farm
- Claim POL
- Min 1 day in Farm to get rewards
- How do polar tokens work?
- What is Polars’ greatest competitive advantage?
- What business model does Polars have and how is commission distributed among users?
- How to make money by providing liquidity?
- What is the difference between Liquid Pool and Trade Pool?
- How to make money on farming?
- How to place bets and earn?
- How to make money on arbitration?
- What is the function of the POL governance token?
- How and when can I get / buy POL?
- Pre-sale for early adopters.
- List of future Polars features (Shortlist)
- What happens after listing on Uniswap? (Staking + Farming)
- How to get the maximum POL tokens within 6 months with minimal investment.
- How to win a trading competition and get a free POL allocation?