How to win a trading competition and get a free POL allocation?
In order to win the trading competition, you must maximize your TUSDC balance during STAGE 2 of Polars Beta-testing.
After passing STAGE 1, you will have a certain number of funds on your balance sheet. As part of STAGE 2, you can use this balance in order to earn additional TUSDC. You can place bets, arbitrate, be the holder of BWT tokens, Provide liquidity in the Liquid Pool and Trade Pool, participate in Farming.
On May 30, we will summarize the results of the trading competition, and 50 users who have maximized their balances during the STAGE 2 process will share the POL token allocation award of $ 50,000.
1st place — $10,000
2nd place — $7000
3rd place — $3000
4th place — $2000
5th place — $1000
6–50 places — $600
The results will be calculated on May 31 after the beta testing of the Polars platform is completed.
- How do polar tokens work?
- What is Polars’ greatest competitive advantage?
- What business model does Polars have and how is commission distributed among users?
- How to make money by providing liquidity?
- What is the difference between Liquid Pool and Trade Pool?
- How to make money on farming?
- How to place bets and earn?
- How to make money on arbitration?
- What is the function of the POL governance token?
- How and when can I get / buy POL?
- Pre-sale for early adopters.
- List of future Polars features (Shortlist)
- What happens after listing on Uniswap? (Staking + Farming)
- How to get the maximum POL tokens within 6 months with minimal investment.
- How to win a trading competition and get a free POL allocation?