We launched a new design on the Polars Mainnet and are now fully prepared to create detailed video tutorials on how to work with the Polars platform. We will be happy if the community can help us with recording instructions and are ready to reward them for this. Therefore, we are launching Video Manuals Bounty Program!
Those who successfully complete this task will receive 1000 POL and the status of Polars Angels. The best video authors with highest quality videos that we can use on our YouTube channel will receive 2000 POL. The best video author, for which the community will vote, will receive 3000 POL.
Deadline — November 29, 2021 (00:00 UTC)
You will need to create 2 required videos with instructions and explanations on the following topics:
Interface overview. How to make predictions and trade.
- Events / History page interface
- Trade & Prediction page interface (Parse every digit and every information block on the page)
- Buying and selling WHITE and BLACK tokens in the Prediction Pool (Completely disassemble the input fields, all indicators and numbers)
- WHITE and BLACK Swaps in the Trade Pool. (Completely disassemble the input fields, all indicators and numbers)
How to Add / Remove liquidity in the Trade Pool.
- How to determine the right amount of WHITE and BLACK tokens to add to the Trade Pool.
- Purchase the required amount of WHITE and BLACK tokens from the Prediction Pool.
- Add liquidity to the Trade Pool.
For additional rewards, you can record a few more videos about arbitration between Prediction Pool and Trade Pool, as well as about adding PTPT to Farming (when this option becomes available)
Send completed videos to telegram: https://t.me/Yar_admin
The new DeFi platform for creating secure polar tokens, the price of which depends on the results of specific external events. Within the POLARS platform, users can buy, sell and exchange polar tokens, as well as participate in the distribution of the platform’s commission income.