How can I get / buy POL?
You have several opportunities to become the owner of POL management tokens:
- Become a beta tester and get access to Pre-sale.
- Take part in IDO at A2DAO and Mantra DAO.
- Buy tokens after listing on Uniswap
- Take part in the Polars Staking Program immediately after listing.
- Participate in the Polars Farming Program one month after listing
- Get an airdrop as a tester for the Polars platform after the mainnet launch.
Learn more about the Pre-sale conditions for Beta-testers in this article:
Learn more about IDO at A2DAO in this article:
Learn more about IDO at MantraDAO in this article:
Learn more about the Polars Staking Program that will start immediately after the POL listing on Uniswap In this article:
Learn more about the Polars Farming Program, which will begin about a month after the POL listing on Uniswap, in this article: https://polarsio.medium.com/what-happens-after-listing-on-uniswap-staking-farming-d58d00b9c8f0
- How do polar tokens work?
- What is Polars’ greatest competitive advantage?
- What business model does Polars have and how is commission distributed among users?
- How to make money by providing liquidity?
- What is the difference between Liquid Pool and Trade Pool?
- How to make money on farming?
- How to place bets and earn?
- How to make money on arbitration?
- What is the function of the POL governance token?
- How and when can I get / buy POL?
- Pre-sale for early adopters.
- List of future Polars features (Shortlist)
- What happens after listing on Uniswap? (Staking + Farming)
- How to get the maximum POL tokens within 6 months with minimal investment.
- How to win a trading competition and get a free POL allocation?